ThinkTank Photo is an incredible company, and makes incredable gear for the photographer. The Airport Security is an incredible bag. Simply, It holds all your gear. (I know a photographer that has two bodies, 17-35mm, 24-70 mm, 70-200 mm, and a 400 F2.8, mono pod, chargers, flashes and a few other things in his)
- TSA Airport Locks-If you ever have to put this bag in the general baggage population, have no fear, it stays locks but TSA can unlock and lock it after inspection
- Room: Lots of it, and you can custom configure the inside to fit what you want it to.
- Durable wheels, makes it easy to roll through the airport, parking lots, city streets
- When you’re in a pinch, turn it into a back pack!
- Rain Cover
- Cable to lock the bag down in your car trunk, at the table, or anywhere you might need to lock it down
- It looks like a rolling luggage bag. It does not scream “I AM A CAMERA BAG!”
For the traveling photographer, this is a must have bag. I have had mine now for 4 years, and still rolling strong.
ThinkTank Photo is one of the very few companies I know of that I like just about everything they make. I have yet to see something that I could not use in one situation or another. It’s like these guys are working photographers first and then plan out the bags..
This post originally appeared on my personal blog ( www.dougkranz.com ) In March 2013.